Bespoke Canvases for Paul Kenton
Our relationship providing renowned, contemporary artist Paul Kenton with his canvases began when Paul was selected to produce artwork to hang in the Olympic Hospitality Centre during the London 2012 Olympic Games - these pieces designed to bring to life the London Cityscape and the views from the Olympic Hospitality Centre across the Olympic Park required large 8′ x 4′ canvases which we were proud to provide Paul with for such a great occasion.
Here is a short movie about the painting of these pieces…
You can view the full collection of Olympic pieces on Paul’s website.
Since the Olympics, Paul has continued to use a range of our bespoke canvases for all of his paintings. In addition, we have provided him with some larger 10′x 4′ pieces for another project…
Which in turn keeps our already happy craftsman smiling...
- Paul Burgess
- Gina Parr
- Toni Hargreaves’ “Two Halves”
- Some Glowing Feedback from Artist Esther Price
- It’s Good To Hear…
- A Step by Step Process from Animal Artist Toni Hargreaves
- Maritime Artist Mark Woollacott’s BAR AC45 Catamaran
- Stephen G Kingston, The Wall Project, Galeri Arts Centre, Caernarfon
- Stephen Paul Simpson
- Paul Kenton Capital Impressions Bruton Street Exhibition
- Louise McNaught ‘Wild’ Series
- “Honeymoon” Oil Painting Step by Step with Steve PP
- Bespoke Canvases for Paul Kenton