Maritime Artist Mark Woollacott’s BAR AC45 Catamaran
For our latest blog feature, South West maritime artist Mark Woollacott provides a step by step account of one of his latest pieces…a highly detailed and technically accurate, photorealistic image of J.P.Morgan Sir Ben Ainslie Racing BAR AC45 catamaran... produced on one of our deep-edged Gallery Professional canvases. Mark specialises in painting fine art originals of classic yachts, modern yachts and catamarans. He describes his painting style as ‘photorealism’ – paying careful attention to light, shade, detail and colour interpretation in order to achieve a high degree of artistic realism.
A few before, during and after images below to intrigue you and then click here for Mark’s inspiration behind this piece and his fascinating step by step description...
Our lovely blank canvas...
The finished piece is now on display at Echo Beach Gallery, Ilfracombe, North Devon where Mark is a featured artist and has a month-long exhibition coming up this August...
- Paul Burgess
- Gina Parr
- Toni Hargreaves’ “Two Halves”
- Some Glowing Feedback from Artist Esther Price
- It’s Good To Hear…
- A Step by Step Process from Animal Artist Toni Hargreaves
- Maritime Artist Mark Woollacott’s BAR AC45 Catamaran
- Stephen G Kingston, The Wall Project, Galeri Arts Centre, Caernarfon
- Stephen Paul Simpson
- Paul Kenton Capital Impressions Bruton Street Exhibition
- Louise McNaught ‘Wild’ Series
- “Honeymoon” Oil Painting Step by Step with Steve PP
- Bespoke Canvases for Paul Kenton